EAH Covid-19 Updates
- Are we open?
Erdman will remain open for essential veterinary care, sick animals, surgeries, puppy/kitten vaccines and under vaccinated animals.
*As of 5/8/20 we are able to perform spay, neuter, and dental surgeries.
- Temporary Restrictive Policies
1. Owners will be asked to wait outside or in their cars. We will call owners in when ready for their animal.
2. Only 1 person allowed in exam room, leave your family at home.
3. Owners with covid-19 signs or symptoms should stay at home except for emergencies, we will examine your animal as you wait outside if needed.
4. Give our staff and other owners 6 feet of social distancing space.
5. Owners failing to respect these policies will be asked to leave.
- My animal needs a refill on medications.
See our online pharmacy if you need refill medications to have shipped directly to you.
- Are my animals at risk for covid-19?
No. Infectious disease experts and multiple international and domestic human and animal health organizations agree there is no evidence at this point to indicate that pets spread COVID-19 to other animals, including people.
- CLICK HERE FOR CDC CORONAVIRUS INFO
CDC information on how to protect yourself, clean your home and additional information on COVID-19