EAH Covid-19 Updates
- Are we open?
Erdman will remain open for essential veterinary care, sick animals, essential surgeries*, puppy/kitten vaccines and under vaccinated animals. We will not be seeing routine visits e.g. Nail trims, baths, etc.
*As of 5/8/20 we are able to perform spay, neuter, and dental surgeries.
- Temporary Restrictive Policies
1. Owners will be asked to wait outside or in their cars. We will call owners in when ready for their animal.
2. Only 1 person allowed in exam room, leave your family at home.
3. Owners with covid-19 signs or symptoms should stay at home except for emergencies, we will examine your animal as you wait outside if needed.
4. Give our staff and other owners 6 feet of social distancing space.
5. Owners failing to respect these policies will be asked to leave.
- What are our hours?
Erdman hours will remain the same however doctors may limit evening sign ins to ensure employees are getting home at reasonable times. You should call ahead if you plan on coming after 5pm.
- My animal needs a refill on medications.
See our online pharmacy if you need refill medications to have shipped directly to you.
- Are my animals at risk for covid-19?
No. Infectious disease experts and multiple international and domestic human and animal health organizations agree there is no evidence at this point to indicate that pets spread COVID-19 to other animals, including people.
- What can you do to help?
STAY AT HOME. Unless you need immediate medical care for your animal, self or loved one you should not be going out except for groceries and/or medicine.
- CLICK HERE FOR CDC CORONAVIRUS INFO
CDC information on how to protect yourself, clean your home and additional information on COVID-19